What if you have an event and you are not compliant?
How will you know if you are ready for an audit?
Where is your compliance documentation?
Non-compliance can result in a negative impact to your organization, which could include damage to your company’s reputation in addition to possible fines. Our team members can assist you with navigating the human factors and technology requirements to help meet regulatory requirements. Implementing a process to achieve compliance, coupled with effective communication, can create greater brand protection, help eliminate fines, and improve operational performance.
Are you ready for the PHMSA visit?
The Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHSMA) looks at operators with regulated assets two ways - those that have been audited and those that will be audited. Our team has helped prepare client for audits, sat across from the auditors representing the client, and dealt with mitigating any areas of improvement.
- DHS (Department of Homeland Security)
- EPA (Environmental Protection Agency)
- NERC (North American Electric Reliability Council)
- OPS (Office of Pipeline Safety)
- PHMSA (Pipeline Hazardous Material Safety Administration)
- TSA (Transportation Security Administration)
- DOT (Department of Transportation)
- NIST (National Institute of Standards & Technology)